5/17/09
Going Rambo on the Bumper Boats
This was so funny. Kaya the sweetest kid ever was directing me who to shoot with the water gun. Then she would yell at the poeple, "haha we're shooting you!!!". She is so competitive I cannot even begin to tell you. We ended up getting surounded by all the people we'd been shooting in the face with water and they drenched us. So I couldn't get out of the circle they had me in so I just started yelling like rambo and shooting my water gun like a machine gun till they let us out. When we got out of the boats this one boy who had instigated the attack on me and Kaya was pointing and laughing at us, Kaya walked right up to him and said, "You were'nt lauging when my mommy was shooting you in the face." I could not believe it, she's four going on fourteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment